Wedding Diet | How to Lose Weight Effectively and Safely
She was found passed out by her fiance in her home. Attempts to revive her were unsuccessful. She was only 34 when she died.
Read an excerpt of the news article here:
She had consulted her GP before starting the 500 calorie LighterLife diet, which involves eating "food packs" including soups, shakes and cereal bars. A woman her age needs 1,900 to 2,000 calories a day. Samantha's mum Barbara told the inquest in a statement: "She said she wanted respect at work and didn't want to be a fat bride.
"She was happy to go on the diet and I think wanted to surprise me by showing how much weight she'd lost."
Home Office pathologist Dr Alfredo Walker said a post-mortem examination failed to establish a cause of death. He added: "But it may be related to her low calorie diet and weight loss."
West Yorkshire Coroner David Hinchliff said it was "highly likely" the 5ft 9in Leeds University graduate died from cardiac arrhythmia, when the heart suddenly stops beating.
Brides do want to look great for their wedding day, and that is NOT an unreasonable expectation. But do not set too lofty weight loss goals for yourself, be realistic and smart about any weight loss diet plan that you embark on.
It is very sad that Samantha Clowe passed away. But please, do not let her death be in vain. Please learn from such mistakes. Research your weight loss goals and consult your doctor before you begin a diet plan.
A woman needs between 1,900 to 2,000 calories a day in her thirties. More calories would be needed if she is very active.
Here are some tips on effective and safe weight loss ideas:
Best Tips For Fast & Safe Weight Loss
By Alan Chai
Once you put on extra pounds, it seems very difficult to shed them off. There are many dieticians, therapists, supplements to help you shed those extra pounds, which promise you a fast safe weight loss but you need to see if those are healthy for you and guarantee a permanent weight loss.
So to ensure you're on the safe path, follow the following tips and stay healthy and fit.
• To start anything you need a strong will power and passion for it. You need to make up your mind and start off right away in order to lose weight.
• Stop being lazy and relying on the technology available. Walk instead of driving, play with your dog or kids instead of watching TV and in malls try using the stairs instead of escalators.
Start with light home exercises. Mow your lawn, do gardening yourself, dance to your favorite music and walk or cycle to your destination.
• For a fast safe weight loss, you need to see what you're eating. Before you buy anything at a store, read its ingredients and look for the amount of fats and calories you're taking in.
• Eat healthy, so add lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet plan. Avoid sugary foods and drinks and say no to soda.
• Drink lots of water and foods containing fibers as they help you feel as if your stomach is full and hence you eat less without starving.
• Do not skip meals, as this will only make you hungrier.. Take small meals, and don't full yourself each time.
• Keep a regular check of your weight and waist. See how you progress after you follow diet plans and exercise routines. Look for improvement and if you don't see that in the start then don't rush into starvation and heavy exercises. Wait and be consistent in your routine.
Weight loss isn't done overnight, give your body ample time for reshaping. Fast weight loss can be unhealthy but if you follow your plan regularly, it sure will result in a safer permanent weight loss.
Yes it is now possible for a Fast Safe Weight Loss. Log on to http://www.fastweightlossplantips.com to learn more today.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Alan_Chai
He Doesn't Have to Carry You Over the Threshold
He can Pull You In! :)
We recommend you visit Bridal Skin Care
for Bridal Skin Care Tips and Ideas
so that you look your fabulous self on your wedding day!